Monday, July 4, 2011

Indoor grilling!


My mom recently bought a new grill pan from Gourdo's in Trinoma



It's heavy, thick, and everything that comes out of it is yummy!

Now we can say hello to smokeless barbecue...and I just have to say that my brother's simple barbecue recipe is awesome.

My mom made this for lunch...even chichi and shobe enjoyed it:



Sorry for the uber-health conscious out there, but I like my barbecued chicken with slightly burnt skin..and yes, I love eating the skin too! haha.  Chicken was cooked just right, tender and moist, and the skin had that perfect barbecue flavor.  Cooking time was also drastically cut, by well I wouldn't know, because I don't cook hehe. But I can assure you that this pan would allow for quicker cooking time. Heck, maybe you can even have barbecue for breakfast before work. hoho.

I'm looking forward to some creamy dory drizzled with olive oil next time. Maybe my pescetarian, occasionally pollo-vegetarian, sister will want to cook that.

For those who love to grill, but don't have the space and time to do so with good ol' charcoal, this pan will be perfect for you. Get it at Gourdo's in The Fort, Glorietta 4, ATC, Gateway, Promenade Greenhills, or Trinoma. Your family will love it!